- Greenhouse Controls
- Link4 Sapphire Irrigation Controller
Link4 Sapphire Irrigation Controller
The Sapphire is a commercial irrigation controller that is ideal for applications requiring misting, flood, drip or standard irrigation.
The controller comes with 8-outputs and provides cloud monitoring and control. Easy to install and program, this controller allows the grower the flexibility of utilizing different irrigation methods with one controller.
- 8 Independent outputs to control multiple zones with one controller.
- Mist, pulse and irrigation control for each output for flexible growing applications.
- Multiple start and end times per day to provide crop specific flexibility.
- On/Off manual or timed override allowing for simple changes when needed.
- Simple mounting and plug-in power for quick and easy installation.
- Easy to program at the controller or remotely from the cloud for convenient zone adjustments.
- Cloud service for easy monitoring and control via internet.
The Sapphire Cloud is where your Sapphire controllers are connected for easy, convenient remote management. Link4’s Sapphire cloud is a centralized internet database that allows you to monitor and control all your Sapphire controllers from a remote device.
Other benefits of the cloud are that you can continuously store and access important data for analysis and reporting so you can go back and investigate that data to analyze your crop’s performance. Through the cloud, your device will send you notifications (emails/text messages) of non-operational conditions providing you comfort when you are away.
Rest assured, the connection and database are completely secured. No unauthorized access will be granted.